BREADS- To Eat, Or Not To Eat, That Is The Question Many Ask!
Coach Josh sent us a very interesting email- we know that in Bible times, bread was important and Jesus fed the 5,000 with bread along with fish- yet today it is often given a bad report and many are told not to eat it. WHY? What, if anything has changed? Not long ago I had a conversation with my Naturopath about it and he said back then wheat was pure and good for us. Our problem is man has over the years played with the wheat crop and now, none of us should eat any wheat at all. The latest reason is here– so I was excited to get this email and am very happy to share it with all my readers– don’t worry, in the end you will be given the opportunity to have a variety of breads that are tasty and good for you too!
BREADS- The Surprising Truth!
For many of us, bread is the ultimate comfort food…
Few culinary pleasures are quite as enjoyable as a flaky croissant with melted butter… fluffy biscuits and sausage in the morning… or fresh garlic bread dipped in a warm tomato sauce.
But there are a lot of questions as to where bread fits into a healthy diet.
On one hand we’ve been told that it is the very “staff of life.” On the other, we’ve been told that it is a major contributor to disease and obesity.
So, what is the truth? Kelley Herring, Editor, Healing Gourmet has all the good news here you will want to know! We believe you will find her page here to be most interesting- enjoy!
When you choose bread made with “intelligent ingredients” it can actually protect – not wreck – your health.
It seems that people have the hardest time giving up bread. And if they have, they truly miss the enjoyment of a burger on a bun… a crusty piece of French bread with garlic and oil… or even the simple pleasure of melted butter on warm toast.If you are a sandwich lover… get ready to rejoice!
With the perfect golden crust and soft interior, our sandwich breads are ideal for creating thick Dagwoods… hot pressed paninis… pocket sandwiches… subs and burgers… not to mention Paleo French Toast!And if you’ve ever craved a grilled Reuben with a pile of corned beef, sauerkraut, melted Swiss and a tangy homemade dressing, you’ll love how a few simple ingredients will transform your basic dough into an amazing European-style “Rye.”If your idea of an elegant dinner involves an artisan loaf on the table, you will love how easy it is to create French bread, boule and crusty rolls that will impress (and amaze!) your guests, including:
- Fat-Blasting Focaccia – Eat in Soprano-style…without the extra-large waist that goes along! This 5-minute Italian recipe complements Beef Bolognese perfectly.
- “No Rolls” Dinner Rolls – These fresh-baked, home-style rolls will accompany any healthy meal!
- Paleo French Bread – This crusty-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside bread is just what you need for a generous pat of golden pastured butter. Yum!
- Crusty Artisan Boule – Our Paleo version of the classic artisan boule boasts a thick and crusty exterior and dense chewy center. And it’s egg-free to boot!
Do you miss crispy pork chops… golden chicken fingers… and eggplant Parmesan?
We’ve got you covered there too…
Simply slice, toast and grind any of the standard loaves in Better Breads for crisp-and-crunchy grain-free breadcrumbs to use in all of your favorite recipes.
And these breadcrumbs come with our 100% unconditional sog-free guarantee!
This is just some of the wonderful things Better Breads includes in this exciting recipe book!
Take a look at some of the fast-and-simple recipes you can make as soon as tomorrow…
The key ingredients you’ll need to make the recipes in Better Breads are those you can easily find at your local health food store and include:
- Coconut flour
- Blanched almond flour (or sunflower seed flour for nut-free breads)
- Psyllium husk powder
- Arrowroot flour, tapioca flour (for the Moderate Carb breads)
- Creamed coconut
- Almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- Green banana flour (for the Moderate Carb breads)
- White chia seed
- Golden flaxseed
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Healthy fats including pastured butter (if dairy tolerant), coconut oil, avocado oil, palm shortening
- Small amounts of palm sugar or honey or maple syrup or yacon syrup or molasses (for the Moderate Carb breads)
- Eggs, baking soda, cream of tartar, sea salt, vanilla, spices and herbs
YES! You can use sunflower seed flour interchangeably with almond flour in all of our recipes. Order your Better Breads book today!
To Your Health,
Please note that any advertisements that you see on this blog are placed here by WordPress.com. The Administrators of this blog have no connection to or financial interest in any of the promoted products and/or services and gain no income from any advertising displayed on this blog.